Monday, May 30, 2016

Did Zayn Malik take Little Mix star Perrie Edwards on “amazing” dates? Perri claims so.

Little Mix singer Perrie Edwards first met and fell for former One Direction star Zayn Malik when they were both teenagers… But they were – rather uniquely – by then both famous for being X Factor stars and for being in a top group formed on the show.

However, as mentioned, when Perrie and Zayn began dating, their romance captured the hearts of their fans, and they were dubbed ‘Zerrie’ by those fans who loved the fairytale nature of their relationship.


Sadly though, despite having been engaged for months, soon after Zayn left One Direction so he could go solo, he ended their romance and later began dating model Gigi Hadid.



Perrie however hasn’t had a ‘serious’ boyfriend since – that we know about at any rate – but the Mirror reports that she’s certainly open to being in another relationship… The newspaper quotes the singer as saying, “I’m quite shy when it comes to dating,” before adding, “I haven’t been on a lot of dates… “But I’ve had some amazing ones in my time.” Were any of those “amazing” dates with Zayn? Well, Perrie didn’t say, but added, “I like it when a guy makes me laugh and is spontaneous… and not afraid to be crazy or do something outlandish or fun.” Perrie concluded, “I don’t like the typical let’s go for a fancy meal-type dates… “I’d rather go bowling or something.” What’s your idea of the perfect date? Flowers and romance type dates, or are you like Perrie and prefer something that’s fun and spontaneous?



No comments:

Post a Comment